- 12/12/2006, How will WA manage greenhouse gas emissions? presented by Dr Roy Green, Chair Greenhouse and Energy Taskforce
- 25/10/2006, MRET Update David Rossiter, presentation by Mr David Rossiter, Regulator Office of the Renewable Energy Regulator.
- 11/10/2006, The European Solar Experience breakfast talk by Mr Christian Langen, Managing Director Conergy Pty Ltd, one of the largest renewable energy companies in the world.
- 14/9/2006, Hasta la vista Climate Change breakfast talk by Dr. Alan Lloyd who served as the Secretary of the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) .
- 15/6/2006, Mr Steve Edwell discussed work undertaken by the AER and the impacts on the NEM and WA
- 18/5/2006, Debate on journalism and greenhouse, with Mr Tony Rees, former journalist and university lecturer, Dr Stephan Millett, former journalist and newspaper editor, and Ms Eloise Dortch, The West Australian newspaper, environment reporter, Dr Ray Wills, Adjunct Senior Research Fellow, School of Earth and Geographical Sciences, UWA.
- 4/4/2006, Greg Bourne, Chief Executive Officer, WWF Australia, spoke about some of the most important and farsighted policy development work currently being undertaken in Australia which aimed to effectively reduce Australia?s greenhouse gas emissions by 30% by 2030.
- 10/2/2006, Hon Kim Chance, Minister for Agriculture and Forestry delivered the keynote address for the Bioenergy and Biofuels in WA: Initiatives and Challenges Conference.